Our Journey management system allows you to plan a safe, more efficient journey. In compliance with HSE requirements, our process is tailored to ensure you arrive safely at your destination by effective planning according to our guidelines.
Journey Management System Benefits
Customer saving on operating expenditures and spending on transport, fuel, vehicle maintenance, asset utilization, security, road safety, asset protection, and anti-fraud, may reach 20%-35% or more on existing spending and costs sheet.
JMS Wide Range of Report
Including but not limited to…
- Management reports for managers to verify the journeys are being managed effectively by Journey Managers and drivers.
- Reports allowing fleet managers to be able to inspect journey management practices using predefined Journey Management checklist.
- The number of Journey Plans issued with detailed information.
- The number of times the driver failed to report in as per the journey plan or other non-compliances identified and action taken.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly summary reports.
- Analysis reports stating trends and status of the journeys.
- Journey detailed/summary report per driver or driver category.
That all scheduled journeys are carefully set and those times of day when falling asleep is most likely (2am – 6am).
That road hazards and weather conditions are taken into account and drivers are informed of the latest weather conditions and are advised driver to reschedule the journey if possible in case of bad weather until weather improves.
That all drivers adhere to the legal restrictions on driving times and distances and company leave.